Premiera planowana na któryś z tegorocznych festiwali filmowych.
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/luca ... 203113723/
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2019/04/24 ... -murdered/
01. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Paradise Next - Requiem Strings (3:21)
02. Yoshihiro Hanno - Shakou (3:24)
03. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Paradise (2:27)
04. Yoshihiro Hanno - Run Away (2:07)
05. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Paradise Next - Driving (2:11)
06. Yoshihiro Hanno - Nightmare (3:53)
07. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Paradise Next - Requiem Remodel by Yoshihiro Hanno (4:14)
08. Ryuichi Sakamoto - Paradise Next - Requiem Piano (2:16)
09. Yoshihiro Hanno - Shakou - Distorted Dub (3:24)
"here, she has a brilliant score from Ryuchi Sakamoto, fluctuating between earthy instrumentation and otherworldly sounds you can’t quite place that compliments a story that truly is told largely on Sarah’s face – has found the best vessel yet in both narrative and lead actor for one of her experiential character studies."
"But also, with Sarah’s strength also comes tenderness, emphasised by the limpid camerawork of George Lechaptois and the subtle musical score by maestro Ryuichi Sakamoto."
"Sakamoto’s score is contemplative; a musical meditation of nature and the beauty of earth."
The Hollywood Reporter:
"and legendary composer Ryūichi Sakamoto (The Revenant), whose score lends the drama a constant emotional undercurrent."
Parę słów od pani reżyser, Alice Winocour:
"We worked really hard on this together with Ryuichi. He really loved the Russian character who records the sound of nature, because that is something he does himself. I wanted the film to be a celebration of Earth more than a space movie. All these little sounds you normally don’t pay attention to, the sound of birds or the wind in the trees, all those sounds are missing in space. A real astronaut told me he recorded sounds of the forest because he missed those in space. So Ryuichi worked very hard with us on those sounds to create this sort of score of Earth, a very grounded score. Not your typical Kubrick-like, operatic space score, it had to be more fragile and sounds of Earth."
1. Launch (2:38)
2. Stella (1:09)
3. Exhibition Room (2:37)
4. Travel (1:11)
5. Gravitation Test (0:58)
6. Vr (3:36)
7. Rescue in the Water (1:24)
8. Training (2:11)
9. Reunion (2:39)
10. Looking for Stella (1:17)
11. Iceskating (2:50)
12. Unconscious (1:25)
13. Escape (1:38)
14. Rocket (3:09)
15. Embarkment (1:45)